Welcome to your first newsletter from Wates on behalf of Cardiff Living. We have been working on the Snowden and Wilson project for around 3 months and would like to update you on the progress to date. At the end of the scheme we will have constructed 8 new houses and 12 one-bedroom apartments.
Summary of Progress to Date
- Reduced and built up ground levels in preparation for new foundations.
- Completed the piling works to plots 1 to 8.
- Commenced the drainage works throughout.
- Commenced the foundations to the apartments.
- The site fencing has been erected around the perimeter of the site, with gated access for our deliveries and construction traffic. All deliveries are given specified time slots to avoid the busy
- Wilson Road will be closed to traffic for the duration of our site works, which are scheduled to be completed by the end of the year. During this period the pedestrian footpath along this stretch of road will remain open at all times.
- Deep drainage works undertaken across the site.
- Retaining wall structures built across the site.
- Foundation works ongoing.
- We are now registered with the Considerate Contractors Scheme. They will be monitoring our works throughout the duration of the scheme.
- We are looking to get in touch with local schools and community groups if you are interested in getting involved, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be holding a resident open evening at the North Ely Youth Centre, Pethybridge Road on Thursday 21 st February between the hours of 4-8pm. We would like to introduce you to the team and answer any questions that you may have relating to the scheme.
Site Contact Details
Project Manager – Chris Winter: 07712 429157
Site Manager – Kevin White: 07566 292481
Our Site Working Hours are
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday 8am to 1pm