Wates Residential is part of the family-owned Wates Group, one of the UK’s leading construction, development and property services businesses, with over 120 years of residential construction expertise.
Our business specialises in new-build and partnership housing development services, working collaboratively with housing associations and local authorities to deliver high-quality new homes.
We believe that business can be a force for good; an ethos which is underpinned by our ‘Reshaping Tomorrow’ sustainability programme. It focuses on ensuring everyone’s health and safety, having a positive impact on the environment, investing in the local communities where we work, promoting a more diverse and inclusive workforce and delivering efficient and sustainable buildings for the future.
- 4,000 people employed by Wates across the UK
- Wates Group Turnover – £1.53bn (2017)
- Investors in People – Gold Award
- Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development received for the second time
- 97.4% waste diverted from landfill
people employed by Wates across the UK
Wates Group Turnover